Re: Gala Workspace Animation

Can I be +1/2? Because I don't love the idea of having two separate animations lengthening the transition time and occurring right after the other. But the current implementation is a little awkward. I think that a click on a workspace should trigger the horizontal transition, but the switcher should not go away until the user moves his mouse off the switcher and on  to the desktop.

What thinkest ye?

On Mon, Sep 17, 2012 at 10:14 AM, Allen Lowe <lallenlowe@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
+1 to improving that animation

Allen Lowe