Re: Geary

Hi Jim,

Yes, there is, though it's not obvious. You can set a bug supervisor
(person or team) for Geary project at its bugs page, see attached
screenshot (I've used a project over which I have control as a sample). See
https://help.launchpad.net/Bugs/YourProject#Bug_supervisors for details on
bug supervisor's privileges.

I recommend creating a Yorba bug management team with ~yorba and
~rabbitbot-a as the only members. Such setup has proven to be quite
flexible and future-proof here at elementary.

OS architect @ elementary