Re: Comments on Geary

Yea it definitely is! Those guys are doing awesome work :D

Yorba wants to make sure that Geary runs on Ubuntu and Fedora as well as
elementary. So with Geary, we may have to do a lot of ifdef type stuff like
we're currently doing with Midori in order to get granite support. But I
would love to use things like Victor's new thin pane, the about dialog, etc.

But now that we have Granite in Debian it may not be as big of an issue.
Does anyone know if Granite has been uploaded into Fedora's repos?