Re: Geary Naming

I just want to re-base this discussion on Geary, as that's what Dan is
specifically asking about.

I'm +1 on branding it as "Mail" on our desktop. We're sort of in the
process of moving in that direction. That would mean its full name would be
"Mail" and its generic name could be "Email Client" or something (I'm not
suggesting specifics, just that we should make them different). I am pretty
sure we're not moving to make Slingshot display only generic names, and
that's not what this discussion is about.

Regards,
Cassidy James