Re: Add option in Gala to disable minimize

Blurring the lines between minimize and close is a good vision that I'd
expect it to face challenges in real life for Luna. While the user
experience with elementary apps should be great, the reality is that the
Luna experience may not be that smooth for many users that depend on more
than just elementary apps. Take for example, a browser with a large number
of tabs, a virtual machine window, even shotwell.  I'd expect those to be
common use cases with significant differences in user experience between
close and minimize.  I agree that Luna messaging needs to be pretty good in
explaining why there's no minimize button, plus there should be a backdoor
to enable it for those too annoyed.  I understand the backdoor kind of
exists, but the window decoration is missing in the theme.

--ttosttos