Re: Granite Release

Sergey,

The other day we were talking about this on IRC and we almost changed
Daniel's mind I think. I'm not 100% sure of what he thinks now, but the
general opinion is to have tabs opening on the right on every single
application for consistency with 3rd party apps, because we read from left
to right and because adding tabs on the beginning makes our brain
reorganize the tab system (we have to +1 the position of every single tab,
since it gets changed).

Those were some of the arguments presented.

David "Munchor" Gomes