Window Maximize Concept

Hi Team elementaryOS,

I have a request. Differentiate your maximize from other distros. I think when I click on Maximize, I don't expect the window to cover the whole desktop. What I expect it to do is just have enough expansion to remove horizontal scroll bar and the height would also proportionately increase. Thus not unnecessarily covering the whole desktop

You would observe the same thing in Mac OSX also.

There is no point maximizing the window completely. Just should be enough to have no horizontal scroll bar

Follow ups