Re: Pantheon Terminal clickable protocols

The question mark can be used to include both http and https by just
writing https? (which makes the s optional). I agree that Sergey's list
(in combination with the one already listed, and I guess the + needs
some escape in the regexp) should suffice. You definitely do not want to
use * since that would allow invalid schemes to become clickable which
does not help anybody.