Re: Power plug is finished!

Yea we should probably have something there as default.

As far as the design, GNOME conveniently has a collection of power settings
designs here: https://live.gnome.org/Design/SystemSettings/Power

I actually think OS X's thing with the tabs and the sliders makes a lot of
sense. It's definitely nicer than the current GNOME design.

I like the way MeeGo does the headers and stuff, but it definitely doesn't
look like how we usually label widgets like sliders.

It's definitely worth considering what happens to the settings on a machine
where there is no battery. Can we get a screenshot of the plug from someone
on a desktop?

I think the tabbed design would be really convenient in this way because we
can just hide the tabbar and pretend the battery doesn't exist without
really altering the design of the settings themselves.

I wonder if it's necessary to show the charge levels of various devices
seeing as these should show up in the battery indicator. That's something
to think about as well.

--
Best Regards,

Daniel Foré