Re: Screencasts

When I worked on KDM themes, I used XDMCP via "Xephyr -query localhost
:2" to get a nested XServer, which is nice to record with eidete or
any other screencasting tool. There should be no performance issues
with this.

However, I just tested this but unfortunatly LightDM seems to ignore
the -screen parameter to set the resolution and has some graphical
issues here.

>>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vhx0dmUKEFE&feature=g-all-esi
>>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5JiHjTuOm90&feature=plcp