Re: Luna beta 1 can be here...

Hey Mario,

I think we should probably try to at least make sure that we are only operating out of the "stable" PPA so that users can (theoretically) smoothly upgrade from beta1 to GM.

Also I still need to provide some design work for web team haha.

But yes I think we're extremely close! There are a few apps that I think just need to make a release and there are a few bugs that I agree we can push to beta2.

Best Regards,
Daniel Foré