Re: Elementary Hackfest

Hey David,

That sounds like an awesome idea! I'm CC'ing the dev mailing list so we can
see how many devs we have available and able to attend such a hackfest.

As far as where we're located, we're quite distributed across the USA and
Europe haha. I wonder if there's a way to get a map of where everyone is?

--
Best Regards,

Daniel Foré

elementaryos.org