Re: Power plug is finished!

Looking back I think Dan actually meant something like this when he
mentioned a logarithmic slider:

     5m   15m   30m   60m  Never

Hence, (semi-)equal spacing between the markers. For example now,
excluding 5m and Never, it doubles each marker, hence the position of 5m
might be slightly adjusted to exactly fit this, like:

   5m     15m   30m   60m  Never
(Perhaps with a 'hidden' marker, i.e. some resistance, at 10 minutes.)