Re: Mouse-based Workspace Switching

Hey Dane,

I think there's already a bug report for that :) You might want to check and then add yourself as affected.

Craig,

As mentioned before, I think there are a few solutions we should make available in addition to the keyboard shortcuts: a multitouch gesture (not yet implemented), a dock shortcut (also not implemented), and hotcorners (implemented). I personally use the hotcorners and I think they work really well.

I don't think however that we should ship any hotcorners enabled by default. For people that don't understand what hot corners are, having one activate is incredible disorienting. But I think with the new Desktop plug, it's relatively easy to configure.