Re: Contextual Dictionary Mockup

Sam,

Interesting concept. It reminds me a lot of the most recent update to
Google Books on Android with the definition and place cards. I'm not sure
this would be the best implementation across all apps, but could be useful
in reading apps. ;)

Check out the blueprint Sergey linked to for my desired implementation.