Stable PPA and beta blockers

Hey Guys,

At this time, our stable PPA is basically empty even though quite a few of our apps have made stable releases recently.

Please check the PPA to see if your app is there: https://launchpad.net/~elementary-os/+archive/stable

If it's not, promptly bug whoever maintains your package to please put the most recent stable release in that PPA.

We obviously can't ship Luna with a daily ppa kicking down updates from trunk. So please make sure you jump on this. This is a release blocker. We cannot release until this is done.

If your app has a luna-beta1 milestone that is completely (basically this means everyone except for Noise and Files) you need to make a release. You are holding back our beta release.

Don't be a beta blocker! Jump on it.

Follow ups