Re: Questions about the use of the bluetooth indicator

Yes, we are using the same indicator as Ubuntu. We are currently attempting
to patch out<https://code.launchpad.net/~elementary-os/elementaryos/os-patch-gnome-bluetooth-precise>the
"Bluetooth Settings..." link because it opens Gnome Control Center,
which we are dropping.

I don't think we have yet settled on the method for launching a Switchboard
plug externally (I think GnomeCC uses $ gnome-control-center bluetooth or
some such way).

Replacing bluetooth and keyboard indicator is good news to everyone.

The only "requirement" we could hope for from you is that your indicators
are written in vala. Your previous launchpad link does not exist.

I think who you really want to hear from are the design team. Hopefully a
member will reply to this email soon with some feedback.