Re: Dev hangout

I am really disappointed this didn't happen this weekend.  Of course, I am one of the people who just couldn't make it, but we really need to get this in gear as we close in on a Beta release.

Do we need to try to find a different day, or is it just too much to ask of the developers to talk in an open forum like that?  Would it be better to find a day where a specific core group can make it for sure?  Perhaps that way we can work around a smaller group of schedules (Daniel, Cody, and one or two others).

Any ideas?