Re: elementary ppa and Ubuntu

Hi Sergio!

There already is a system of metapackages in the Daily PPA, but simply
pulling in all the stuff will not transform Ubuntu into Luna. You'll be
missing out on some OS-level patches and, most importantly, default
settings. I've tried installing Pantheon Shell on Ubuntu just yesterday and
I have to admit it's a pain to use.

If you prefer to have Unity and some of the Ubuntu stuff alongside
Pantheon, you'd better install elementary OS and add Ubuntu components on
top of that. Even if Unity will require additional tuning like Pantheon on
Ubuntu does, at least you'll get the excellent performance of elementary OS
core.