self-contained plug

Hi all:

I created a plug that shows cronopete's configuration window from
switchboard. It's just a little bash script that, using D-Bus, sends a
signal to cronopete to show that window.

It works, but unfortunately the switchboard window shows an "in
progress" icon instead of remaining in the icon list. Instead, I wanted
something like the language support. How can I make switchboard to
launch an external program and keep it in the icon list?

Thanks.

--
Nos leemos
		         RASTER    (Linux user #228804)