Re: Pre-Beta Translations Sprint

Unfortunately, it's not only Norwegian in Noise. Dutch for example, has
been highly criticized all over elementary OS and Jaapz has been
unreachable for a long time. He is the only administrator of the Dutch team
too. Gotwig and I have been considering putting ourselves in every team so
that situations like this one don't get repeated.

Publicizing translations on social networks? +1