Re: Renaming Noise

Just my two cents:

It'd be really easy to just call it "Music" and not worry about it any
longer haha.

I don't think we should translate the name unless we're going with "Music".
Translating a "branded" name would kind of defeat the purpose, IMO and (as
previously pointed out) could lead to some not-so-nice translations.

I didn't really intend Noise to be a serious name, but I don't have any
massive problems with it either. I do agree with Victor that if we're going
to do a name change it needs to happen as soon as humanly possible.