Re: Geary about dialog

What do you mean by "conditionally"? :)

Op di, nov 20, 2012 at 10:07 ,Daniel Foré <daniel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> schreef:
Hey Jaap,

Yorba is willing to accept patches that conditionally add Granite support into Geary. So if someone wanted to write a patch (like we've done with ThinPaned) that would be fantastic :)

IIRC, the toolbar button problem is a result of their use of Glade. For some reason Glade is forcing homogenous toolbar buttons. I'm sure they'd be willing to look at any patches we had to work around this issue as well.