Re: Files bugs

I went through these bugs all last weekend until my eyes burned and I got
headaches. If you search for crashes and sort them by
heat<https://bugs.launchpad.net/pantheon-files/+bugs?orderby=-heat&start=0>,
any crash with a score greater than 158 can be considered a confirmed bug.
The more heat, the more identical crashes I found for it. I tried not to go
crazy attaching things to Files beta2
milestone<https://launchpad.net/pantheon-files/+milestone/luna-beta2>so
I only put what I found was ridiculous, so that's a good source too.