Re: light or dark indicators

Hey Sergio,

Thanks to GTK3 and the -symbolic namespace, you can actually install just
one set of icons that will change color to adapt the theme! I can't find
good docs right now on how to create/ship/etc symbolic icons, but I would
suggest following what is done in GNOME/elementary. (And perhaps we should
make a task of providing those docs).

In our icon theme, you can open up one of the symbolic icons in a folder
like "actions/symbolic" and see that there is a specific color of grey you
should use. Then name your icon with the "-symbolic" suffix and you should
notice that it will change color automatically!