Re: elementary icons folders

First, say that I'm not an expert. I'm just working in adding some icons
to my app, found that, and became curious about it.

The standard is here:

http://standards.freedesktop.org/icon-theme-spec/icon-theme-spec-latest.html

The path format is described in the fifth paragraph, in section
"Directory layout".

Anyway, as I say, it seems to work. I was just curious.