Linux 3.5 in Luna

Hey guys,

Upstream Precise has migrated from Linux 3.2 to Linux 3.5 backported
from Quantal for new installations. The change is done mostly for the
sake of supporting recent hardware and UEFI secure boot. I think we
should follow. I've talked to Ivo and he's not opposed, so I went
ahead and merged upstream changes to our seeds and build experimental
ISOs with 3.5 kernel. They're labeled "linux3.5" and can be obtained
from https://sourceforge.net/projects/elementaryos/files/unstable/ (as
usual).

Please test and report breakage. I'm especially concerned about the
state of Nvidia graphics, though I don't think we have anything to
lose in that regard :D

Also note that Congrego will build ISOs with 3.5 kernel from now on.

OS architect @ elementary

Follow ups