Re: We can has ARM builds!

Just a thought, but maybe a Raspberry Pi-specific build would be good. It
could be based off of Raspbian (http://www.raspbian.org/) and use Congrego
or something.

It would have to be separate, however, from the current armhf builds
because it Raspbian uses a different version of armhf (I believe it
supports the older version of the processor used in the raspi).

Just throwing the thought out there since armhf builds will be available
soon :)

Sincerely,
kroq-gar78