Documentation to release for Luna

Hey guys,

I'm trying to put together a list of documentation that we should release
for Luna. Here it is:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1wFTYGaP9RR5JwT4qQfix84-TfeFaDNX9iFviVtuCAi4/edit

Please check the list and see if I forgot anything. Comments on the
existing items are welcome. Please comment on the title or request editor
access if you can contribute anything.

When the list stabilizes, I'll turn it into a set of blueprints and target
them to a new luna-documentation milestone (any better ideas?).

We need volunteers to complete the already started items and write docs for
the currently undocumented ones. The good news is some kind of
documentation already exists for most of the items listed there.

I'm no good at valadoc but I can provide helper scripts to make writing and
maintaining documentation easier; email me if you need one.

OS architect @ elementary