Re: Elementary OS beta 1 featured on my youtube channel.

Funny, I feel exactly the opposite. Firefox, Chrome etc are strong brands.
Trying to compete with such
a strong brand, with another "Midori" is just not possible.

"Internet" or "Web" on the other hand are sort of brands of the world in and
of themselves.
We should cash in on that instead of fighting an up hill battle.

best regards,
Jakob