Apport crash submission now works on Quantal and Raring

Hey guys,

Thanks to the work of Martin Pitt, we can now implement proper crash
reporting for elementary packages in Quantal and later without the
need to patch any of the Apport components! I've updated the package
hooks just now to take advantage of his work.

If you're running Quantal or Raring, you can enable crash submission
for elementary packages by installing "apport-hooks-elementary"
package. Quantal is a stable release, sp you'll also have to enable
Apport crash submission on it first (see
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Apport/#Ubuntu_12.04_and_later ).

OS architect @ elementary