Re: ARM enablement nearly complete; testing needed

OK it looks like its broken. Gala (and loads of other vital packages) seem
to be showing failed builds for armhf on Launchpad:Build status

[image: [MANUALDEPWAIT]] Dependency wait on wani06 (arm ppa
builder)<https://launchpad.net/builders/wani06>

   - Missing build dependencies: *libplank-dev*
   - Started on 2012-12-26
   - Finished on 2012-12-26 (took 2 minutes, 34.0 seconds)

I'm assuming this is why I can't install it...