Re: ElementaryOS meets Productivity Suite

I am pretty sure LibreOffice does the job, at least I use it on a daily
basis and I love it.

There's GWoffice if you're into Google Docs (made by Tom).

Right now, we have other, more important priorities, than a productivity
suite. If you really want to work on one, I recommend LibreOffice, I think
they're moving in the right direction.

David "Munchor" Gomes