Re: TV Display Not Detected

Not sure if my last reply was to all or just Cassidy, but here it is again:

Cody, how do I uninstall my proprietary drive? Sorry,, I'm not very
familiar with Linux. Also, I get this response with the command:
Screen 0: minimum 320 x 200, current 1366 x 768, maximum 8192 x 8192
LVDS1 connected 1366x768+0+0 (normal left inverted right x axis y axis)
344mm x 194mm
   1366x768       59.6*+
   1360x768       59.8     60.0
   1024x768       60.0
   800x600        60.3     56.2
   640x480        59.9
VGA1 disconnected (normal left inverted right x axis y axis)
HDMI1 disconnected (normal left inverted right x axis y axis)
DP1 disconnected (normal left inverted right x axis y axis)

Cassidy, the mirror box is blanked out. I've attached a screenshot of the
Display window.

UPDATE: I just booted up my Windows, and my TV was instantly recognized.
I'm now typing this message with 1920x1080 resolution.