Pantheon Calculator

Hello there,

Mario just proposed to merge a branch to lp:pantheon-calculator that fixes
the close button bug and we are now wondering why Pantheon Calculator isn't
the default calculator on elementary OS.

Yes, Gnome Calculator has more features, but most users (in our target
audience) only need to make simple additions, subtractions and whatnot.
Plus, Gnome Calculator isn't nearly as *sexy* as Pantheon Calculator.

With this fix, we believe we can ship Pantheon Calculator. If more fixes
are necessary, I'm sure they can be made. What's your opinion on this
matter?

David "Munchor" Gomes

Follow ups