AppCenter won't be part of Luna

A couple nights ago Dan approached me about the idea of including AppCenter
in Luna because it was nearing its 0.1 release. After some debate (however
much you think he hates Ubuntu Software Center is not enough), we decided
together that it was worth trialing. Well, we trialed it enough before it
even made it to the ISO to determine that it was not ready and the lengths
we'd have to go to to get it ready were not worth the gain at this point.
So I just removed it from the Luna milestone(s).

Get 'em next time, AppCenter.

--
Cody Garver

Follow ups