Re: Noise doesn't comply to HIG

I grew with Nishant that Noise should in fact close its window rather than minimize it. Having it bound to a workspace is definitely not what I expect to happen.

But like Nishant, I don't interact with the music player window very often. In fact, on my phone I use the system player controls and rarely ever actually open the music app unless I'm in the mood for a specific song.

Best Regards,
Daniel Foré