Re: cmake, vala and internationalization

Hi Sergio,

Thank you for your time and work.

You can find the most recent version of our CMake modules at
lp:~elementary-apps/+junk/cmake-modules<https://code.launchpad.net/~elementary-apps/+junk/cmake-modules>
.

It would be great if you could create a merge proposal for your
modifications to *Translations.cmake* into the branch mentioned above. We'd
review it as soon as possible. If you have no time for that, just let us
know and we'll take care of manually merging the changes.

Best Regards,
Victor.