Re: UI Freeze

Hi all, It's my first post to the board. I've been silently following along
for a couple of months now. Just wanted to say I love what you guys are
doing with elementary.

In regards to the topic on head - I noticed the same issue and rolled back
the kernel update to a previous kernel and haven't had the problem.