Re: Code-Review/MergeProps notifications in IRC and/or ML

No no no, I wanted to offload *testing* proposed code to *users*. Sorry for
the confusion - my fault. I shouldn't have shown up on IRC on 36-hour
sleep-dep.

As for merge request notifications, the simplest solution is to set up a
gmail filter for merge request notifications.