Re: Donate to Yorba

Thanks for the feedback, Jim! I caught that right after I sent that mail. ;)

So far we've had individual members donate if possible, and we're helping
to spread the word via our online presence.

Everyone else: if you haven't donated yet, but have some cash to drop on
the development of this awesome app, please head over there and donate. We
want Geary to rock and would benefit greatly from their success.

As far as an official donation from elementary, we're still discussing
details as a council, but we definitely want to help them out.

Regards,
Cassidy James