How to review and merge branches

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/19899464/reviewstutorial.html

Hello guys,

>From time to time somebody still has doubts on how to use Launchpad and
Bazaar to review and merge branches to trunk so I wrote a tutorial. Note
though that it may need expansion.

Many times, even experienced developers who have been in the Apps Team for
a long time make mistakes so even if you already know how to do it, reading
the tutorial won't hurt.

I also recommend that all developers that in the future are to join the
Apps Team read this several times because even though we can always revert
messed-up commits, it's better to do it right at the first time.

Best regards,
David "Munchor" Gomes

Follow ups