Twitter-tracker for bug-fixes is live!

Hi everyone,

to give everyone a few minutes of internet-fame in the future (and
encourage bug-fixing ;-) ), i made an twitter-account that tweets who fixed
what bug in "nearly real-time" (about 15 minutes maximal time-difference):
https://twitter.com/elementaryfixes

It runs this weekend on my laptop and may misses some bug-fixes (especially
if it is night here in germany and i loose internet) but after the weekend
it should run 24/7 and run flawless.

Sourcecode under GPL will follow ASAP when i removed my login-credentials
from the source and moved it into an config-file.

- Raphael "Teemperor" Isemann

Follow ups