Re: Testing

Individual comment from a non-dev who has just observed devs: it would seem
we have no formal testing policy but that we gravely need one. Code is
developed and requested to be merged by dev A, then dev B looks the code
itself over. Hopefully at this point dev B would then build it and test the
crap out of it to make sure everything still works perfectly, but I feel
that doesn't get done thoroughly as often as it should and consequently
regressions slip through.

Automated and standardized testing would be boss.

Regards,
Cassidy James