Re: Vala/Go

Regardless of whether i agree with some of the thoughts in your article, I
don't really see why we are discussing Vala vs Go in the Elementary
Developer Mailing list.

We are using Vala as a tool to develop applications, and so far it has been
great using it. It does what we want to do, has good syntax and has good
support for about every library that is of the slightest significance.

Let's not discuss this further here, but please comment on the article of
the original post. I personally think this does not fit in this list.

--
Jaap