Remove April 7th iso from unstable/ on SourceForge

Hey there,

We're getting many users on #elementary complaining about broken package
manager and PPAs on the April 7th iso. I'm not sure who uploaded a broken
iso, but please test isos before uploading them because we're basically
fooling users. Sure, they know it's unstable before downloading it, but
still, we should try to be as stable as possible.

tl;dr; Somebody who controls the Sourceforge page please remove latest
uploaded iso.

Regards,
David "Munchor" Gomes

Follow ups