Re: New GtkSwitch image

The one implemented in elementary OS, iOS, GNOME, OS X, Android...  The
on/off switcher is becoming a new standard since touch devices started
becoming a new frontier for UX design.
"It has become a standard in modern operating systems"

Ehem...this is me being stupid, but what is the standard switch in current
modern operating systems anyway?