Crossing the Rubicon: Transitioning Luna from Daily PPA to Testing

Those interested in tracking the progress of transitioning all Luna code
from the Daily PPA to the Testing PPA can watch this Google
Doc<https://docs.google.com/a/elementaryos.org/document/d/1kK7nYLtyUcB4IklMYmps9_rzachD7k1GweG3OpqWqdM/edit>
.

Once things are working perfectly in the Testing PPA, its contents will
fill the Stable PPA, with which we will generate our next public ISO.

That ISO will NOT necessarily be the stable, final release of Luna, but it
will technically be much much closer to a final release than building from
Daily PPA snapshots.

DO NOT ADD THE TESTING PPA TO YOUR SYSTEM. It will almost certainly *BREAK
YOUR SYSTEM*. And besides, the code there tends to be outdated when
compared to Daily PPA code.

--
Cody Garver

Follow ups