Re: Vala Game Development

I would like to join, since I have been focusing somewhat to games (I have my own 3d ogre-based engine in the works :) ) it does make sense for me to help this project, and also I think the feedback I could get it would be very positive, what's more it could be a step forward in make the already mentioned engine available in vala, something I though would be pretty cool.