Running Elementary in a VirtualBox VM [tutorial]

I made a brief write up on using VirtualBox to virtualize Luna. My primary purpose is to increase exposure to Luna, particularly to those less-technical users; however, it could also be useful for those looking to create a clean development environment without fear of breaking their production environment.

I wrote this up because I experienced a lot of issues with installing/configuring a Luna VM, and I want others to benefit from my experiences. Please feel free to read this/share it with anyone who may find it useful:

http://craigmatthewweber.com/2013/06/23/running-elementaryos-in-virtualbox-under-ubuntu-13-04/

Follow ups